Lake Arrowhead Accommodations
MILES AWAY FROM THE EVERYDAY
ELEVATED LAKE SIDE LUXURY
Total relaxation is a way of life at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Every suite and guest room includes natural wood accents, complimented by crisp linens, warm lighting, and stunning views of the San Bernardino National Forest landscape, which sits at an elevation of 5,174ft.
Unlike anwhere else in Lake Arrowhead, the resort's allure lies in your exclusive access to this this historic, private lake. Spend a relaxing day in our pool area or on our private lake beach, or pamper yourself with a visit to Spa of the Pines.
INCLUDED WITH RESORT FEE:
- High-Speed Internet
- In-Room Coffee
- In-Room Mini Refridgerator
- Exclusive Access to Private Lake Beach
- In-Room Bottled Water (two bottles per stay)
- Access to Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Access to Spa of the Pines including Fitness Studio & Locker Rooms
Enjoy the beautiful scenery from one of our mountainside guest rooms, which offer a vintage lakehouse feel in the middle of the San Bernardino Mountains.
ROOM TYPES INCLUDE:
- STANDARD: Rooms offer a King or 2 Queen beds on the opposite side of the facility, not facing the lake.
- LAKESIDE*: Rooms available with King or 2 Queen beds on the same side of the facility as the lake.
- LAKESIDE BALCONY*: Rooms available with a King or 2 Queen beds and balconies on the same side of the facility as the lake.
*Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is set in the San Bernardino National Forest and is proud to be home to protected, native trees. Our lakeside accommodations may or may not have an obstructed view of the lake.
Elevate your stay with a lakeside suite! These rooms are postioned on the same side of the facility as the lake, beach and/or pool. Perfect for guests looking for a home away from home.
ROOM TYPES INCLUDE:
- SPA SUITE: For a perfect couple's getaway, this King Bed Room features a balcony overlooking our pool area, featuring a larger bathroom with deep soaking bath tub and separate walk-in shower.
- LAKESIDE SUITE: Room features a balcony on the same side of the facility as the lake, living room, wet bar, and seperate King Bed room and bathroom with deep soaking bath tub and walk-in shower.
- CORNER SUITE: Room features a wraparound balcony on the same side of the facility as the lake, living room, dining room, wet bar, half bathroom, and seperate King Bed room and bathroom with deep soaking bath tub and walk-in shower.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITE: Room features 3 bays with excellent views of Lake Arrowhead, living room, dining room, 2 full bathrooms, and master bedroom with deep soaking hot tub as well as a seperate shower.
ADA ROOMS & PET FEES
We are proud to provide ADA-compliant accommodations for our guests. Explore accessible options that provide both comfort and convenience.
Room types include, Accessible King, Accessible King with Roll-In Shower, and Accessible Two Queen with Roll-In Shower. To learn more about ADA Accommodations or Property Accessibility, click the link below or speak with a Front Desk Agent by dialing (909) 336-1511
Pets are allowed at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa for a non-refundable fee of $150 plus tax, regardless of length of stay. Maximum weight of 50lbs and 2 pets per room. Pets may not be left alone in your guest room at any time.
Pets are not allowed in the following areas:
- Spa of the Pines
- Bin 189 (except the patio)
- Pool deck
You will be responsible for any compensation issued to another guest due to noise created by your pet. There is a $250 cleaning/damage fee if excessive damage is found.
AN ELEVATED EXPERIENCE
Discover the majestic beauty of the San Bernardino National Forest by way of Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. Take advantage of our special offers to customize your escape, whether that includes a romantic dinner, aquatic escapade, or outdoor adventures.