WELCOME BACK TO THE LAKE
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is now open and we can't wait to reconnect socially while keeping our distance physically to ensure your trip to the lake is a safe one. As we welcome you back, here's what we're doing to promote a safe and stress-free Lake Arrowhead experience.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Due to the recent COVID-19 Restrictions announced by the State of California, there will be limited outdoor seating available at Bin 189 to provide the utmost safety for our guests. Our restaurant does offer an outdoor patio deck which is available for table side service on a first come, first serve basis. For your convenience, the resort will also be offering to-go orders during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We're renewing our commitment to cleanliness in more ways than one. The team at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we're also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before and after your stay.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
• Rooms will be cleaned thoroughly before and after your stay.
• Amenities such as magazines, in-room coffee, ice bucket bags and menus have been removed from all guest rooms.
DURING YOUR STAY
• Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stay to ensure your safety.
• Face masks are required when indoors and in public areas.
• Sanitation stations are available throughout the resort for your convenience.
Due to COVID-19 Federal, State, and County Mandates the resort asks that all guests refrain from bringing pets with them during their stay. Certified Service Dogs are allowed at the resort and require a Cleaning Fee of $150 per stay.
- A maximum of two (2) Service Dogs are allowed per room.
- All Service Dogs must be leashed while in public areas.
- Service Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, spa, pool, or beach areas.
- Service Dogs may not be left unattended anywhere inside the resort.
KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE
Spend time together while practicing social distancing. As part of our reopening, we're reducing the capacity of high-traffic areas like the restaurant, pool area, and beach to protect the health, safety, and resort experience for all.
• Plexiglass at the front desk plus.
• Physical distancing encouraged while in line.
• Keycards get santized before each use.
• Valet & Bell Service is unavailable to comply with social distancing.
ON PROPERTY DINING
• Our restaurants are currently operating at 50% capacity.
• Limited outdoor seating is available at Bin 189.
• To-Go now available during regular dining hours.
• An outdoor picnic area will be available for To-Go orders.
SPA & FITNESS STUDIO
• Fitness Studio is open to resort guests only.
• Spa services are unavailable.
• Locker Rooms and Steam Rooms are currently closed.
• Face Masks required inside Fitness Studio.
POOL & LAKE BEACH
• Encouragement of physical distancing.
• Limited chairs arranged according to physical distancing standards.
• The oudoor pool will be available but the outdoor hot tubs will be closed.
• Dock Fishing and pole rentals are available.
• Kayaking, paddleboarding and boat tours are currently unavailable.
LAKE ARROWHEAD RECOMMENDATIONS
We understand that, when you travel, you want to experience more than the resort. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Lake Arrowhead while also caring for your personal health and safety.
RELAX ON THE BEACH
• Enjoy a lounge chair or picnic table at our private lake beach.
• Sip on a Signature Cocktail from Bin 189.
• Go fishing from our private lake dock.
• Tickets are available for purchase at the resort front desk.
• The park is filled with a variety of family friendly, outdoor activities.
• Conveniently located 2.6 miles away from the resort.
LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE
• Shopping and sightsee in their outdoor venue.
• Go for a walk and peruse the boutiques you'd like.
• Consider take-out from local eateries.