Amenity & Service Updates
Giving our guests Peace of Mind
The health and safety of our guests and our associates has always been a top priority for us at The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. New standards are now being implemented to better ensure the cleanliness of our resort. Our team is working day and night to give our guests peace of mind in the guest rooms, restaurants, or any other public areas.
A New Standard of Cleanliness
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa has always placed a strong emphasis on the health of our guests and associates. For this reason, the following procedures have been implemented to ensure everyone's safety.
- Clean and disinfect all guest rooms in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant solutions and recommended equipment should be used, with particular emphasis on high-touch areas.
- Remove items that are not necessary from the guestroom, including all collateral.
- Housekeeping personnel will be equipped with gloves will be changed between individual room cleans.
- All shared equipment used in the cleaning process will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.
Bin 189 Restaurant
We're renewing our commitment to cleanliness in more ways than one. The team at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we're also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before and after your stay.
Housekeeping service if offered following the third night of your stay. Fresh towels and additional in-room coffee is available anytime by calling the front desk.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly before and after your stay.
- Check in begins after 4:00pm on the date of arrival.
- Check out takes place before 11:00am on date of departure.
- Bell Service is currently unavailable.
- Valet Parking is currently unavailable.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stay and do not clean rooms while they are occupies to ensure your safety.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the resort for your convenience.
- Housekeeping service if offered following the third night of your stay. Fresh towels and additional in-room coffee is available anytime by calling the front desk.
Spa of the Pines
ON-SITE AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
INCLUDED WITH RESORT FEE
- High-Speed Internet
- In-Room Coffee & Tea
- Pool & Beach Area Towels
- Access to Private Lake Beach
- Access to Fitness Center & Locker Rooms
- In-Room Bottled Water (two bottles per stay)
- Access to Outdoor Pool & Spa (heated seasonally)
BIN 189 RESTAURANT
- Please note, due to staffing challenges, food and beverage is ordered and served via a “fast casual program.” Guests place their food and beverage order at the host station and their selections are delivered to the table of their choosing.
- Outdoor and indoor seating available.
- To-Go orders are available.
- Reservations are not available at this time.
SPA & FITNESS CENTER
- Spa Treatments available on a limited basis.
- Spa Open Wednesday to Monday
- Spa Hours: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Spa Reservations: 909.744.3000
- Fitness Center Open 7 Days a Week
- Fitness Center Hours: 6:00am to 7:00pm
- The oudoor pool is open daily from 8:00am to 10:00pm and is heated seasonally.
- The lake beach is open daily from 8:00am to 10:00pm
LAKE ARROWHEAD RECOMMENDATIONS
We understand that, when you travel, you want to experience more than the resort. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Lake Arrowhead while also caring for your personal health and safety.
RELAX ON THE BEACH
• Enjoy a lounge chair or picnic table at our lake beach.
• Sip on a Signature Cocktail from Bin 189.
• Take a dip in the fresh waters of Lake Arrowhead.
• Tickets are available for purchase at our front desk.
• The park is filled with a variety of outdoor activities.
• Conveniently located 2.6 miles away from the resort.
LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE
• Shopping and sightsee in their outdoor venue.
• Go for a walk and peruse the boutiques you'd like.
• Consider take-out from local eateries.