Health & Safety
Giving our guests Peace of Mind
The health and safety of our guests and our associates has always been a top priority for us at The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. New standards are now being implemented to better ensure the cleanliness of our resort. Our team is working day and night to give our guests peace of mind in the guest rooms, restaurants, or any other public areas.
Please note that the County of San Bernardino has implemented a Mask Mandate requiring that face coverings be worn when in public areas.
A New Standard of Cleanliness
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa has always placed a strong emphasis on the health of our guests and associates. For this reason, the follwing procedures have been implemented to ensure everyone's safety.
- Clean and disinfect all guest rooms in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant solutions and recommended equipment should be used, with particular emphasis on high-touch areas.
- Remove items that are not necessary from the guestroom, including all collateral.
- Housekeeping personnel will be equipped with PPE at all times. Gloves will be changed between individual room cleans.
- All shared equipment used in the cleaning process will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.
High-Touch Service Cleaning
- Door Handles
- Desks, chairs, and drape pulls
- Hair Dryer
- Nightstands and countertops
- Telephone and alarm clock
- TV remote and control panels
- Thermostats, light switches and controls
- Toilet seat and flush handle
- Bathroom fixtures including shower handles and faucets
- Closet door luggage racks
- In-room safe display panel
We're renewing our commitment to cleanliness in more ways than one. The team at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we're also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before and after your stay.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly before and after your stay.
- Amenities such as magazines, in-room coffee, cups, ice bucket bags, and menus have been removed from all guest rooms.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stay and do not clean rooms while they are occupies to ensure your safety.
- Face masks are required when indoors and in public areas.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the resort for your convenience.
Due to COVID-19 Federal, State, and County Mandates the resort asks that all guests refrain from bringing pets with them during their stay. Service Dogs are allowed at the resort and require a Cleaning Fee of $150 per stay.
- A maximum of two (2) Service Dogs are allowed per room.
- All Service Dogs must be leashed while in public areas.
- Service Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, spa, pool, or beach areas.
- Service Dogs may not be left unattended anywhere inside the resort.
KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE
Spend time together while practicing social distancing. As part of our reopening, we're reducing the capacity of high-traffic areas like the restaurant, pool area, and beach to protect the health, safety, and resort experience for all.
- Plexiglass at the front desk.
- Physical distancing encouraged inside.
- Keycards get sanitized before each use.
- Valet and Bell Service are unavailable.
ON PROPERTY DINING
- Outdoor seating is available at Bin 189, as well as to-go orders for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Room service is unavailable at this time.
SPA & FITNESS STUDIO
- Fitness Studio is currently unavailable.
- Spa services are unavailable.
- Locker Rooms currently unavailable.
POOL & LAKE BEACH
- The oudoor pool and outdoor hot tubs are currently closed.
LAKE ARROWHEAD RECOMMENDATIONS
We understand that, when you travel, you want to experience more than the resort. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Lake Arrowhead while also caring for your personal health and safety.
RELAX ON THE BEACH
• Enjoy a lounge chair or picnic table at our lake beach.
• Sip on a Signature Cocktail from Bin 189.
• Take a dip in the fresh waters of Lake Arrowhead.
• Tickets are available for purchase at our front desk.
• The park is filled with a variety of outdoor activities.
• Conveniently located 2.6 miles away from the resort.
LAKE ARROWHEAD VILLAGE
• Shopping and sightsee in their outdoor venue.
• Go for a walk and peruse the boutiques you'd like.
• Consider take-out from local eateries.