Meetings Accelerator Program
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together. We understand that companies will need to manage their risk in terms of possible attrition and event cancellation. The team at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is ready to be your partner toward a successful event with our Meetings Accelerator Program.
ZERO RISK MEETINGS CLAUSE
NEW MEETING SCHEDULED JUNE 1, 2020 – MARCH 31, 2021
Contract a new meeting by 12/31/20 for arrival by March 31, 2021, and no guest room attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days in advance of arrival. This special provision applies to contracted room, room rental, and food and beverage revenue.
NEW MEETING SCHEDULED APRIL 1, 2021 – DEC. 31, 2021
Contract a new meeting by 12/31/20 for program with arrival between April 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, and your program will receive a 100% one-time re-booking credit in case of cancellation. Notice of cancellation must be given a minimum of 90 days in advance of arrival and the re-booked group must be of equal or greater contracted revenue and be held by December 31, 2021.
BENCHMARK PARTNER INITIATIVE
We will support our intermediary partners by increasing our commission structure on room revenue from 10% to 12% for new business booked prior to January 1, 2021. Further, we will provide 7% of that anticipated commission within 30 days of the confirmed booking. The commission payouts are as follows:
- 5% commission of rooms spend, paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit)
- 2% Business Development stimulus, paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit)
- 5% commission of rooms spend (adjusted to actual), paid within 30 days of settlement of Master Account
*Program applies to new business only. Not applicable to meeting booked before 1/01/21. Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to participation and availability at the Hotel’s discretion, and the Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time for any reason.
INSPIRED BY A SENSE OF HEALTH & WELLBEING
We realize these are unsettling times and want to assure you we recognize the seriousness of health concerns. We are proactively taking all necessary actions to keep our hotels, resorts and conference centers as healthy and safe as possible. Above all, we are constantly monitoring and following the guidelines created by the CDC and US Health Officials.
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, Benchmark invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
We want you to know that whether you are working on meetings and events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing and enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Creative meeting space setups to optimize healthy hygiene practices while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
- Safe physical distance spacing, hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Creative, comfortable meeting sets with natural light
- Staggered breaks and event entry/exit timing
- Use of outdoor spaces for meals, breaks, and breakouts when practical
- PPE available on request for attendees
- Daily health screening and additional safety training for staff
Mindfulness programming and activities complement our meeting breaks to fuel greater energy and engagement.
- Invigorating guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Trail walks, scavenger hunts, and stretching exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Benchmark recognizes that the food and beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting and event.
- Our culinary experiences activate the best our locations have to offer. Leading culinarians and skilled mixologists will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
- Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
- We support local farms, fishermen, and foragers who catch, harvest and produce the food we serve. We are proud to work alongside these partners to help support their local communities. We know where our food comes from and take pride in telling their story.
- We partner with food and beverage brands within our properties by offering products that support sustainability, fair labor and charitable causes.
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences at each property have been reengineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee. Some sample group and individual experiences include:
- Get out and move to be well! The link between physical activity and good health has been clinically and scientifically proven. Local outings and adventures provide an opportunity to experience the best of each destination while getting attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness. Our planners will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, trail walks, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.
- Take a walk, run, or bicycle ride through the lush forests of the San Bernardino Mountains.