A Pawfect Vacation Location
LAKE ARROWHEAD RESORT AND SPA PET POLICY
A GUEST'S BEST FRIEND
A Comfortable K9
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is happy to welcome dogs to join in on all the fun and adventure during your mountain vacation. Your dog will delight in all the outdoor splendor and feel right at home with a variety of unique treats and K9 amenities that can't be beat!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR $150 PET CHARGE*:
- Dog-Friendly Resort
- Grain Free Welcome Treats*
- Directory of pet stores, doggie daycare facilities, veterinary clinics, and nearby grooming services.
*based on availability upon request during check-in, ask a front desk attendant upon arrival, $150 Per Charge does not include tax.
DOG FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES
Vacations are going to the dogs, literally! Furry friends are welcome in and around designated areas of the resort and are also welcome to join in on lake activities such as guided kayaking tours and boat excursions.*
- Boat Excursion $50 plus tax.
*based on availability, additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Lake Arrowhead Pet Policy
- Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa welcomes up to two dogs per room.
- A $150 Pet Charge will be charged for each stay.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Dogs are not permitted in any food & beverage outlets, pool area, beach area, fitness center or spa due to California health ordinances.
- In the event there are damages to the guest room or if the guest room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, additional charges will apply to the account of the pet owner.
- Additional fees will be charged if there are excessive noise complaints due to dogs barking.
- Dogs are allowed to join you while dining on the Bin 189 Deck but must be leashed at all times and may not be left unattended.