LAKE ARROWHEAD HEALTH & WELLNESS
Giving our guests Peace of Mind
The health and safety of our guests and our associates has always been a top priority for us at The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. New standards are now being implemented to better ensure the cleanliness of our resort. Our team is working day and night to give our guests peace of mind in the guest rooms, restaurants, or any other public areas.
- Clean and disinfect all guest rooms in accordance with CDC guidelines. Industry-leading disinfectant solutions and recommended equipment should be used, with particular emphasis on high-touch areas.
- Housekeeping personnel will be equipped with gloves will be changed between individual room cleans.
- All shared equipment used in the cleaning process will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly before and after your stay.
- Check in begins after 4:00pm on the date of arrival.
- Check out takes place before 11:00am on date of departure.
- Bell Service is currently unavailable.
- Valet Parking is currently unavailable.
- Housekeepers will not enter rooms during stay and do not clean rooms during your stay.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the resort for your convenience.
- Housekeeping service if offered following the third night of your stay.
- Fresh towels and additional in-room coffee is available by calling the front desk.