HEALTH & WELLNESS COMMITMENT
The health and wellness of our guests and associates are paramount at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have enhanced our efforts to ensure a safe and comfortable experience during your stay with us. Please find information below outlining some precautions you can anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa.
San Bernardino County COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS (UPDATED 12.14.21):
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa follows all San Bernardino County mandated COVID requirements. These include:
- The State of California currently has a mask mandate for those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated. Everyone is required to wear a mask indoors beginning December 15, 2021 through January 15, 2022.
- San Bernardino County does not currently require proof of vaccination for dining, bars, or other indoor venues. An individual business may opt to require this; however, this is not a county regulation.
- Events of 1,000+ attendees are required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test within the previous 24 hours.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION:
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa cleaning protocols and products meet or exceed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. Procedures include:
- The entire resort is deep cleaned and thoroughly disinfected using sprayers containing a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Throughout the day, multiple sanitation cleanings occur in all public spaces and high-touch areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and associates.
- Upon request, masks and gloves are available to guests.
ASSOCIATE TRAINING AND MONITORING:
All associates adhere to enhanced wellness standards. Protocols include:
- While on the property, our associates wear personal protective equipment which may include masks and gloves.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. Team members who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or other illnesses will be instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
GUEST ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES:
Guest procedures include:
- Following CDC and the State of California guidelines, all vaccinated and non-vaccinated guests are required to wear a mask in all enclosed public spaces, with the exception of the dining facilities while seated.
- Valet service is currently suspended. Self-parking is available for all guests.
- Bell service is currently suspended.
MEETINGS, TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS:
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa offers a host of outdoor meeting venues and plenty of indoor space for attendees to spread out and social distance. Some of our procedures for groups including:
- Meeting rooms and equipment are thoroughly clean and sanitized before your arrival, during your event, and at the end of each day.
- Meeting and banquet arrangements are available to allow for physical distancing between attendees including conference and table seating.
GUEST ROOMS AND HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE:
Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between every guest departure and new guest arrival. Procedures include:
- Guest rooms are cleaned using an EPA registered disinfectant that disinfects within 5 minutes, kills SAR-COV-2 in 30 seconds and kills Norovirus in 45 seconds.
- Public areas are cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectants and Town and Country has increased frequency of rounds.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items to you in person or placed inside of your guestroom if you are not in your room.
- Daily Room Service is currently suspended although guests may request service to their rooms after three consecutive days of their stay. Guests may call the front desk and request additional towels and amenities.
In accordance with the current California State Mandate, Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is offering indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants and lounges. Menus are disposable and intended for one-time use. In-room dining is also available, but room service is currently suspended.
Based on changing state and local guidelines, activities and facility use may change. Currently the following are available:
- The pools and hot tub are heated and open. Pool furniture is thoroughly cleaned and the pool decks are regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- The Spa of the Pines and Fitness Center is open; however, we are not conducting any group activities. The Fitness Center is cleaned daily and we provide disinfectant spray, paper towels, and disinfectant wipes.
In accordance with state and local government guidelines, vaccinated and unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask in all public areas of the resort. Additionally:
- To safeguard the health of our guests and associates, we ask that guests postpone their visit if ill with flu-like symptoms, or if they have recently traveled to a region that is experiencing widespread transmission of COVID-19.
- Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly to all presumed cases of COVID-19. Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa employees wear face masks at all times for the safety of our guests.