The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities. We strive to provide online content that provides an excellent user experience for visitors of all abilities, using any type of assistive technology to access the website.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
We welcome feedback.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at (909) 336-1511 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. Your experience matters to us.
The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa website may contain material from various third-party web links, including social media, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. These third-party sites may have accessibility issues that are beyond our control. We invite you to review further public accessibility information directly from these third-party links. If you are need further assistance or need to report an issue, please contact us.
ACCESSIBLE FEATURES AND AMENITIES
The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is ADA compliant in accordance with the construction statutes of the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- ADA guest rooms are located on all floors of our North Wing and floors two and three of our West Wing.
- There are seven handicap parking spaces located near the main entrance - approximately 50 feet away. Parking lots are well paved.
- The entrances to the main building are double doors that easily open electronically.
- The Front Desk is accessible to Wheelchair Guests and features a lowered shelf convenient for guests with disabilities.
- The restaurant, bar, outdoor patios and meeting rooms are located on the main level and are wheelchair accessible.
- An elevator can take guests to the other levels of the resort, which contain additional meeting rooms, outlets, and guest rooms.
- The business center has one computer located in the lobby which can accommodate wheelchairs.
- The spa and fitness center are located on the first floor which has a ramp leading up to the double door entrance easily accessible by all wheelchair guests.
- The pool (heated seasonally) and hot tub are located outside on the first floor. Ramps lead up to the pool entrance and the pool and hot tub have individual chair lifts.
ADA King Room
The ADA King Room has either a view of our alpine mountains or overlooking our Lakeview Terrace lawn. Design inspired by our rustic mountain setting, each room has a warm feeling that allows you to experience our tranquil alpine surroundings from the comfort of your room.
Our spacious ADA King Room features one king sized bed with luxurious feather bedding, queen-sized pull out sofa bed, an in-room safe, queen-sized pull out sofa bed, premium cable channels, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, premium bath amenities, high-efficiency cooler, hair dryer and Iron/Ironing board.
Meets ADA requirements - Accessible room is equipped with handheld shower with transfer shower access, lever door handles, lower light switches and view finder.
ADA roll-in shower King Room
Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa’s King Guest Room WITH Roll-in shower accessibility features for guests with disabilities, include handheld shower and transfer access, lever door handles, lower light switches and view finders. Enjoy the comforts of home in our guest rooms with the following amenities: One king sized bed with luxurious feather bedding, queen-sized pull out sofa bed, alpine mountain views, private patio with table and chairs, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, high-efficiency cooler and high-speed wireless internet access.
ADA roll-in shower Queen Room
Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa’s Two Queen Guest Room WITH Roll-in shower accessibility features for guests with disabilities, include handheld shower and transfer access, lever door handles, lower light switches and view finders. Enjoy the comforts of home in our guest rooms with the following amenities: Two queen-sized bed with luxurious feather bedding, alpine mountain views, iron and ironing board, in-room safe. hair dryer, high-efficiency cooler and high-speed wireless internet access.