Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is dedicated to the success of our employees and to providing world-class service and experiences for our Guests. We not only invest in our property and its amenities, we invest in our employees by offering training and development opportunities to encourage personal and professional growth within our growing organization. We also offer competitive compensation, a complete benefits package, and a safe, fast-paced work environment.
Applying for a job at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa is as simple as 1, 2, 3…
Thank you for expressing an interest in joining our team at Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. The inquiry and application process are the first steps in obtaining a position. Please be sure to review our list of open positions below and follow these steps:
1) It is very important that you clearly identify the position you are interested in when you fill out our application even if that position is not open at the time of submitting your application. DO NOT leave it blank or enter words such as “open” or “anything”.
2) After completing your application, please turn it into to the resort’s security office ONLY. (The security office is located inside the loading dock area for our delivery trucks and down the same driveway as the Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club.) We recognize that you may want to meet with someone and give them the application in person but we ask that you please submit all of your information to our security office personnel who will then forward to HR immediately.
3) Should you become aware of an opening at the resort for a position which you have not previously expressed an interest in, please feel free to contact our human resources department at 909-744-3032 so that we may update your position preference(s) or simply turn in a new application with the new position noted.
4) Finally, when submitting a resume, please attach a completed application as well. A resume will not take the place of information left off an application. Resumes are certainly welcome as long as they are attached to a completed application.
The following explains how we will process your application/resume. Due to the large number of applications we receive and the limited number of positions we may have open, we have developed our application process to give applicants the highest visibility and opportunity for an interview throughout the resort. Once your application has been received, HR scans and logs your application within 48 hours. Your application is then available not only to the manager(s) in the department you designated on your application but for all managers throughout the resort. We have found this gives applicants the highest level of opportunity for hiring. If selected by a manager, that manager will call you directly to set up an appointment for an interview. Please do not call the managers to inquire if they might be interested.
Human Resources Director
Human Resources Assistant
- Busser/Runner x2 P/T
- Restaurant Supervisor P/T
- Front Office Supervisor F/T
- Room Attendant F/T
- Room Attendant x3 P/T Seasonal
- Line Cook P/T
- Banquet Cook P/T
- Banquet Sous Chef F/T
- Massage Therapist P/T
- Cosmetologist P/T
- Elf x8 P/T Seasonal
To apply for employment, applicants are required to complete a Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa employment application. Click here to download an application. (PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat)
Submit your completed application. Completed applications, resumes and cover letter may be returned to Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa at the resort’s security office, faxed via 909-744-3001 or emailed to HR@laresort.com. When submitting an application and resume, with or without a cover letter, please be sure you specify the position(s) you are interested in and a daytime telephone number.