Dining | BIN 189
For those who really appreciate great food and wine, the BIN 189 Restaurant will awaken your senses in a distinctive atmosphere overlooking majestic Lake Arrowhead. The decor gives an outdoors atmosphere, with birch wood patina, warm fireplace and serene views of the lake and tree tops. Savor rustic, robust flavors created from the healthiest natural ingredients; enjoy your meal paired with wines from noted wine-country roadways throughout the world.
To enhance your evenings, enjoy live local entertainment in the lounge from the Velvety sounds of Jimmy Reid singing blues and playing the guitar, classic Steve Lawless on the Piano to DJ Clay with original sounds and sensual jazz. Take in the placid views with one of our Specialty Cocktails, Local Wines or Artesian Craft Beers on tap. But don’t forget to entice yourself with one of our chef’s creative tapas style appetizer plates.
- Thursday evenings – DJ Clay plays Jazz music
- Friday evenings – Steve Lawless on the Piano
- Saturday evenings – Jimmy Reid plays blues guitar
Musicians and schedules may vary.
The menus at BIN 189 were specifically created to awaken your senses. Our menus, which change seasonally, feature rustic, robust flavors created from our finest natural, fresh ingredients. Enjoy your meal paired with wines from noted wine-country roadways throughout the world.
Bin 189 Menu Hours
- Breakfast: 7am to 11am, Monday-Saturday. Until 2pm on Sunday.
- Lunch: 11am to 5pm daily.
- Dinner: 5pm to 9pm, Monday-Thursday. Until 10pm on Friday-Saturday.
Small bites will be available in the bar/lounge until 11pm, Sunday-Saturday.
In Room Dining Menu Hours
- Breakfast: 7am to 11am daily
- Lunch: 11am to 5pm daily
- Dinner: 5pm to 9pm, Sunday-Thursday, until 10pm on Friday-Saturday
- Late Night Menu: 9pm to 7am Sunday-Thursday, 10pm to 7am Friday-Saturday