Lake Arrowhead Suites
Both decadent and comfortable our beautiful new suites will surround you in complete indulgence. Take a long candle-lit bath in a deep-soaking tub followed by a romantic dinner in the comfort of your suite.
Amenities offered in our Suites
- 11 suites ranging in size from 600 to 1,200 square feet.
- Each individually appointed with the finest furnishings and amenities including coffee grinders, whole bean coffee, French Press, water warmer, coffee maker and DVD players. Some suites have fireplaces.
- Plush, grand-scale bed with pillow-top mattress, 100% Egyptian cotton Anichini linens and goose down comforters.
- Private balcony or patio.
- Every suite has two and some have three flat-panel LCD TV’s
- Luxurious bathrooms with deep soaking whirlpool tubs, bathroom floor heaters and LCD TVs for viewing while soaking amidst tiny bubbles, slab-granite countertops and spa body and hair care products.
- Monogrammed waffle-weave bathrobes.
- Gorgeous views of the San Bernardino Mountains
- High-speed wireless internet access throughout the entire resort
- Complimentary local and 800 telephone calls.
- In-room dining offering the very finest from the BIN 189 menus.
- Twice daily housekeeping service.
Each and every one of our beautiful suites guarantees the utmost in lakefront luxury. Rich tones, cozy furnishings and thoughtful amenities set the stage for a truly warm welcome. From the balcony of your suite watch the sun reflect off the glistening lake as it slowly disappears behind an alpine backdrop. Several suites come complete with a luxurious living area fireplace and a romantic deep-soaking tub.
Cozy furnishings and refined amenities welcome you to the corner suites. Larger than our guest suites, these suites offer fireplaces and an additional half bath, as well as the stunning views of Lake Arrowhead.
The Presidential Suite is the utmost living experience at Lake Arrowhead. Tastefully appointed living and dining areas welcome you to spread out and relax, enjoy fine in-room dining and capture the many views of the lake and mountains from your private balcony. On the chilly evenings, cozy up in front of the fire before retiring to your plush, king-size bed. Two full baths complete the presidential suite experience.
Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about the Presidential Suite.
Special Note: Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa has a resort fee of $20 per room per night. This fee provides free valet and/or complimentary parking for all guests complimentary wireless internet & spa use including all aerobic & yoga classes access to our business center and much more.